Let’s face it when we go search for car insurance online we are all basically looking for the same thing. First, we want a good price and second, we want the best coverage we can get. At LA insurance, we understand our customers needs very well and are committed to providing a level of satisfaction that keeps our customers coming back. Whether you come into one of our many L.A. auto insurance stores or elect to get a free online auto insurance quote at our award winning website, we have you covered. Here are some resource tips that will help you
get better coverage and save you even more.
1. Bundle your car and home insurance together with LA Insurance Company and save up to 20% instantly.
One of the smartest things to do if you have both home and car insurance is to insure both with one company. Insurers will offer you discounted rates by bundling, and you can conveniently pay just one bill monthly. Check bundled rates now and see how much you can save.
2. Take advantage of every car insurance discount.
L.A. car insurance loves helping our customers find additional discounts, which can bring your premium costs down considerably. Some of our most popular discounts are:
* Good driver discounts. If you are a ticket and accident-free driver for the past 3 or more years, expect to save 10% or even more.
* Low mileage driver. If you do not drive many miles, then you can qualify for a low mileage discount that could save you 5% or more. Just honestly fill out the accurate amount of miles you drive annually on your car insurance online quote form and your discount will be applied.
* Garage vehicle discount. If you park your car in a garage on a nightly basis, you can get a discount because the odds of it being stolen are greatly reduced.
These are just a few on the many discounts available. To see what other savings you might qualify for, get a quote today and compare insurance rates in just a few short minutes.
3. Raise your deductible and save.
One quick way to save on automobile coverage is raising your deductible on your policy. A typical policy will have several options, including amounts of $250 – $500 – $1,000. The greater your deductible is, the lower your premiums and thus your monthly payments will be. So if you do get a $1,000 deductible, you can save about 15% or more on your policy and might be able to afford greater levels of protection with the money you save. If you are looking for enhanced coverage on a tight budget, this is an excellent way to get it. However, it is important to remember that in case you do get into an accident, you need to set aside the full amount of the deductible.
4. Pay your policy in whole.
If you have the money saved up, a great way to get 3% to 5% savings on your auto insurance is to pay your entire premium in one lump sum. Many insurers also charge monthly processing bill fees that typically range around $7-$8 or so. Just cutting out this fee by making a one-time payment will save you nearly $100. The other thing that is good about paying in full is you won’t have to worry about making payments each month, and it also saves a lot of time.
Shop for the best car insurance online with LA Insurance now.
Our average customers save over $500 a year, and some clients save even more. If you prefer to talk to a friendly professional LA ins representative, call anytime during regular business hours, seven days a week. They will assist you in getting a free phone quote or with any other concern you might have. Start your free quote now and start comparing cheap quotes in just five minutes.